Fuller Road Fire Department
Serving The Town of Colonie, N.Y. since 1926
The Fuller Road Fire Department was formed as a volunteer fire department on October 9, 1926, and was incorporated as a fire department almost five years later in June of 1931. The Fuller Road Fire Department is a fire protection district (one of four in the Town of Colonie). There are eight other fire districts in the Town, making a total of twelve. The Fuller Road Fire Department serves the southeast portion of the Town of Colonie, within Albany County. The district covers 2.5 square miles with a population of 6,013 (according to the 2000 census). During 2011, the department responded to a total of 491 fire calls and 296 EMS calls, summing up to be a total of 787 calls for the year.
Web Site Maintained by Web Commitee