Fuller Road Fire Department
Serving The Town of Colonie, N.Y. since 1926
Fuller Road Firehouse's new patch
Early in 2012, the uniform committee within the fire department designed a new patch to be used on our uniform. The four sections of the maltese cross on the patch diplayed to the left, represents our departments four specialty functions. In the center of the cross is a picture of our 1958 Mack, where as the bottom of the patch displays our departments establishment date of 1926.
Web Site Maintained by Web Commitee